Friday, August 12, 2011

The fRiDaY File - Persian Is Perfect For Documenting Dot Net

I was just surfing one of my favorite Persian .NET blogs (what? you say that's surprising on several levels?)



when I stumbled on something quite interesting: a link with the label "Sybase ADDICT: Using NHibernate 3.2.0 GA with SQL Anywhere 12.0.1".

That's Amazing!


Another website devoted to SQL Anywhere!

No, wait a minute, something evil strange interesting is going on here.

Just who is this Sybase Expert, and why does his/her "Sybase Sql Anywhere" category look a lot like Glenn Paulley's blog, except for the fact that all of Glenn's articles (and Chris Kleisath's, and... ) are now marked "by SybaseExpert"?





Oh, relax!


Glenn (and Chris, and... ) should be proud that someone thinks so highly of their work that they reformat and republish it as their own.

I'm jealous: Sybase Expert hasn't picked any of my articles to steal republish.

I am not worthy!

Dilbert.com


No comments: